Taking each client's needs into consideration, our meal prep service includes:
- Creating meal plans: Working with seniors, we can create meal plans that they will actually want to eat while making sure their meals are appropriate for their dietary needs.
- Going grocery shopping: We can take care of the work of walking through grocery stores and handling potentially heavy items.
- Preparing food for cooking: We can prepare food to cook immediately, or get ingredients ready for later. We can also prepare healthy snack items for seniors in advance. For example: cutting vegetables and fruit or creating portioned containers of crackers and cheese.
- Cooking or reheating meals: Cooking can be dangerous for seniors, so we take care of it as part of our meal preparation service. Of course, whenever seniors want to be involved in cooking their own meals, we work alongside them in the kitchen.
- Doing the dishes: Washing dishes or loading a dishwasher can be taxing for seniors and invites the risk of breaking glass or ceramic items. We take care of this after preparing and cooking meals.
- Cleaning and disinfecting the kitchen: To protect seniors against food-borne illnesses, we carefully clean and disinfect their kitchen so it's ready for the next meal.